Disneyland® Park is the Happiest Place on Earth! Magical parades, breathtaking rides, and endless memories await you!
Disneyland® Park now contains 9 different lands including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Main Street, U.S.A, where the old-fashioned shops and shows are sure to delight.
- Tomorrowland, where the imagination of the future takes flight.
- New Orleans Square
- Mickey’s Toontown, a magical place you’ll never want to leave.
- Critter Country
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
When visitingDisneyland® Park, location is a top priority. Our Anaheim hotel provides you with a perfect location, so you can forget about accommodations and go have fun!
HALLOWEEN AT THE DISNEYLAND RESORT RETURNS SEPTEMBER 3 – OCTOBER 31, 2021!
Fall Favorites Return to Disneyland Resort with Wickedly Wonderful Magic For All Ages
- seasonal décor and delightfully delicious treats
- Haunted Mansion Holiday features a merry makeover of the beloved eerie estate, inspired by “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- “Halloween Screams,” a supernatural projection and special effects show at the Disneyland Park.
- Radiator Springs will become Radiator Screams at Disney California Adventure Park.
- Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party. On 25 select nights, beginning Sept. 9 through Oct. 31, a separate-ticket, after park-hours event.
For more information go to: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/…/fall-favorites…/
The best Disneyland® Resort Hotel includes amenities like:
- Breakfast buffet with various hot items
- Fitness room
- Parking fee – $15 plus 17% tax per day per vehicle includes limited onsite parking and offsite valet parking. Daily $5.00 Resort fee.
- Air-conditioning for those hot, summer days
- Exterior corridor
- Same day valet service
- Self serve laundry
- A convenient location right across the street
- Heated outdoor pool
- Sightseeing tours
- 24-hour front desk
- Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper Tickets available for purchase
- High-speed Internet
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Cable TV with ESPN®, HBO®, Disney® and CNN®
Our hotel near Disneyland® Resort is also close to Tony Roma’s, Mimi’s Restaurant and McDonalds, along with several other restaurants.
You can find a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment options all within walking distance of our Anaheim hotel across from Disneyland® Park.